Viv works globally with a wide range of commercial and non-profit clients, she is a positive psychologist , lecturer, writer, coach and certified mindfulness facilitator.
As a positive psychologist , Viv was amongst a small number of graduates on the first Masters in Applied Positive Psychology (MAPP) cohort in Europe. She is passionate about sharing ideas and the most current research to promote the practical applications of psychology in the workplace. A fully CIPD qualified trainer, Viv provides global training and consultancy to many household name companies and organizations and loves the opportunity that her work provides to be part of others positive change journey.
Amongst Viv’s areas of expertise are:
- Working with companies to develop a growth mindset culture in the workplace
- Supporting businesses and individuals to develop and utilise emotional intelligence for success
- Assisting organizations to develop and build resilience in the workplace
- Enabling organizations to manage periods of transition and embed change effectively
- Coaching leaders to expertly coach
Viv is passionate about the positive change and transformation that coaching can promote for others and has coached hundreds of happy clients over the last ten years. As well as executive coaching, Viv also offers pro bono coaching in the UK and has provided this coaching for organizations such as Youth at Risk and other non-profits.
In her spare time Viv enjoys blogging, photography and travelling the waterways of the UK on her narrowboat ‘Travellers Joy.’ If you see her passing your way, wave her down for a cup of tea and a chat about PCG.