How to successfully manage change
So you’re all fired up to create positive change. Whether your change is personal or professional, these ten great videos contain plenty of advice and ideas to motivate and inspire you on your journey to success.
- Optimising the performance of the human mind. Dr Steve Peters works with the UK Athletics, British Cycling, Sky Pro Cycling teams and has worked with a number of winning Olympic teams. Here, he shares his expertise and offers some great tips for changing habits and implementing change.
- Change anything! Use skillpower over willpower. Al Switzler has studied behaviour change for over thirty years, in this video he shares his tried and tested techniques to successfully achieve lasting change.
- Six keys to leading positive change. Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Harvard Business School Professor, reveals the success factors that are the keys to positive change, including lining up partnerships, managing the miserable middles of change, and sharing success with others.
- Lead and be the change. Acclaimed business leader, entrepreneur, consultant, researcher, author, and lecturer, Professor Mark Mueller-Eberstein examines transformation and change.
- Three myths of behavior change – what you think you know that you don’t. Need to influence others to make your change happen? Jenny Cross reveals three myths to help you on your way.
- The psychology of self-motivation. Scott Geller, is Alumni Distinguished Professor at Virginia Tech and Director of the Center for Applied Behavior Systems in the Department of Psychology. Geller explores how we can become self-motivated in “The Psychology of Self-Motivation.”
- Change management vs. change leadership — What’s the Difference? Internationally renowned leadership and management expert, John Kotter, discusses the important distinction between change management and change leadership and why both are crucial to successful change.
- Embracing change. Jason Clarke takes a fresh, creative look at change and provides some fantastic tips to propel you through change.
- The Power of belief — mindset and success. Eduardo Brice discusses how crucial mindset is to success and offers tips to develop a growth mindset, an essential component for successful change.
- The psychology of your future self. Psychologist, Dan Gilbert, discusses the one constant in life, change. Discover how the powerful force of time transforms our preferences and shapes our values and the implications of this for our approach to change.