So you want to rewire your brain and create a growth mindset? If you’ve been wondering how to develop a growth mindset but weren’t sure where to start, we’ve done the hard work for you. Here are the 10 best videos to create a growth mindset.
Carol Dweck’s growth mindset research has changed the way that we see the world. Thanks to Dweck we know that it’s possible to change the way that we think, recalibrate our response to failure and develop a growth mindset to take on the world. How? The 10 best videos to create a growth mindset will walk you through growth mindset strategies, techniques and behaviours. Here’s what it takes to develop your very own growth mindset.
1.Developing a Growth Mindset, Carol Dweck
Where better to start with The 10 Best Videos to Create a Growth Mindset than with the doyenne of mindset herself, Professor Carol Dweck. In this video Dweck gives a growth mindset definition and talks about what it takes to develop a growth mindset.
2.The Growth Mindset, Talks at Google. More from Dweck on what growth mindset is and how to become a growth mindset ninja.
3.Teaching Growth Mindset. If you want to know how to teach growth mindset to others, Dweck discusses her research and results from applying growth mindset in education.
4.Believing that you can Improve. Carol Dweck at TED Talks. Our failure response is crucial to growth mindset. Here Professor Dweck reveals why belief is crucial to growth mindset.
5. Tony Robbins. Why you need to develop a growth mindset.
6. The Power of Belief, Mindset & Success. Eduardo Brice, TED Talks
7. Change your Mindset, Change your Game. Dr Alia Crum TED Talks.
8. Grit. Angela Lee Duckworth, TED Talks
9. Growth Mindset in Cartoon Characters. This one is just for fun, but you get the idea!
10. Wondering which mindset you have? Here’s a quick watch to help you clarify where you are on the mindset continuum.
We work with Fortune 500 companies and individuals to build growth mindset people and companies. We provide growth mindset training, growth mindset at work courses, positive psychology coaching and positive psychology at work training. Say hello, we’d love to hear from you.