Positive psychology has turned traditional leadership metrics upside down. This new science of success examines strengths rather than weakness, celebrates failure as the path to mastery and encourages a culture of learning rather than competition. We dive into three tried and tested, evidence based kick ass positive psychology practices that will positively impact upon your leadership.
If you’ve been asking yourself recently “What is positive psychology?” or you’ve been trawling the internet seeking out You Tube or Ted Talks on positive psychology we’ve got you covered. In these fab videos from the world’s leading experts on positive psychology you’ll learn;
- a positive psychology definition
- Martin Seligman talking about flourishing
- The amazing Professor Carol Dweck talking all about Growth Mindset
- Barbara Fredrickson on the positivity ratio
- Dr Sonja Lyubomirsky discussing the science of happiness
- Rick Hanson talking about how to hardwire happiness
- Daniel Siegal on Mindsight and personal transformation
- Ed Diener cooking up a recipe for happiness
- Dan Gilbert on the surprising science of happiness
- Tal Ben Sahara leading you through his happiness 101
- And last but by no means least, one of our favourites, Matthieu Ricard on how to develop the habits of happiness
So whether you’re looking to for a positive psychology definition, or you’re interested in the history of positive psychology or maybe you want to develop positive self talk, learn authentic happiness, dabble in learned optimism or you want to develop an attitude of gratitude we’ve taken the best of positive psychology from you tube, Ted Talks, Harvard and more to get you started. Welcome to 10 Positive Psychology Videos to Inspire Change.