Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. We take a look at how to create positive emotions to help you on your way.
Ever felt as though you invested a ton of effort into something only to see, well zilch, nada, nowt in return? I love this quote from psychologist, William James. When we experience a low ebb, it’s easy to question whether all our hard work is really making a difference.When we consciously make the effort to break bad habits and work towards positive change, how do we know that our endeavours are creating the desired effect? In this post we’ll take a look at;
- Positive emotions a definition
- How to take small steps to positive change
- Positive transformation and how to create it
- How happiness is a skill
- The work of Barbara Fredrickson
- Recognising & creating positive change
We’ve got you covered with a complete road map for using positive emotions to make a difference.