Date / Time:
8 December 2016 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: London Canal Museum
Ticket price today: £0.00
You’ll benefit from this practical Assertiveness and Confidence 1 day session if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Do you find it hard to say no?
- Are you struggling to be heard in meetings?
- Do you feel uncomfortable when disagreeing with others?
- Do you avoid confrontation?
- Is it easier to say ‘Yes’ than to articulate your real preference?
- Do you sometimes find yourself being aggressive instead of assertive?
- Are you lost for words in key moments when you want to speak your mind?
If you answered “yes” to the above and it all sounds too too familiar, join us for our Improve your Assertiveness and Confidence 1 Day course in central London.
During the session you’ll learn;
- What assertiveness is (and isn’t)
- Recognising your individual patterns of assertion
- Where non – assertion stems from and how to overcome it
- How to change your thoughts and feelings around assertiveness
- The neuroscience of assertiveness
- Simple exercises to control your physiological response to being assertive
- 6 Types of assertion at work
- How to rewire your brain for assertiveness and confidence
- The 4 key components of an easy to remember assertiveness script
- The importance on non-verbal communication when communicating
- Increasing your personal impact when communicating with others
- You’ll also get access to our Assertiveness audit
Tickets for this event are £275 per person.
Bookings are closed for this event.