Date / Time:
9 July 2018 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Central London
Ticket price today: £0.00
If you’re looking for a Building Wellbeing and Resilience at Work Training Course our one day London programme is facilitated by leading experts in the field.
You’ll benefit from this practical Building Wellbeing and Resilience at Work Training Course if you find yourself answering yes to the following questions.
- Feeling stressed by an increasing ‘To Do’ list
- Spending more time at work and achieving even less
- Suffering from information overload
- With no recollection of your daily commute
- Working on weekends and days off
- Checking your email in the early hours
- Eating at your desk without tasting your food
- Paying more attention to your iPhone than to your nearest and dearest
- Dwelling on past events or dreading what the future holds?
- Are you skim reading these questions?
If you answered “yes” to the above our Building Resilience and Wellbeing at Work training course is for you.
Building Wellbeing and Resilience at Work Training Course Content
- What resilience is
- The business case for building wellbeing and resilience. Who is using it and why
- Pressure, performance and stress
- The neuroscience of resilience
- Resilience, wellbeing and performance
- Building resilient businesses
Happiness at work – does it really matter?
- Managing ADT in a VUCA world
- Adapting to change
- How to carve out time for focus and development
- Embracing growth mindset for a positive future
- Building a culture and practice of wellbeing and resilience
- Responding positively to workplace stress in order to flourish
- Tools and techniques for sustaining wellbeing and resilience
Building Wellbeing and Resilience at Work Training Course Learning Outcomes:
By the end of the session participants will be able to;
- Identify the benefits of wellbeing and resilience
- The ability to master stress and build resilience
- Reduce burnout by optimising resilience and wellbeing
- Understand the neuroscience behind mindfulness
- Design your day for optimum performance
- The importance of relationships
- The power of flourishing at work
- Build organisational and individual resilience with mindfulness
- Have easy to remember, ready to use resilience and wellbeing practices, tools and strategies to take away and use immediately
- An individual action plan
- Unlimited post training support
Who is the Building Wellbeing and Resilience Training Course for?
All those wishing to improve performance, build resilience and reduce stress, frontline staff, managers, Leaders, HR Professionals, Managers, trainers, policy makers, anyone interested in enhancing their performance with mindfulness.
Unable to join us for this Building Wellbeing and Resilience Training Course session?
We regulaly run wellbeing and resilience courses in the UK, Europe and globally so if you can’t make London get in touch to see if we’re running a course near you. We can provide this session in-house for your organisation and offer half day and one day options for this course. We are also able to design customised (at no extra cost for bespoke) half day, full day and bitesize courses or conference sessions for your organisation. Find out more.
This course is led by Gill Crossland Thackray who is one of the UK’s leading experts on resilience. She has trained with Google SIYLI, Cambridge University, Bangor University and Aberdeen University specialising in resilience at work and leadership resilience. She has also written for the Guardian on workplace resilience and worked with Spotify, The Natural History Museum, The V&A, LSE, the NHS, Goldsmith Uni and UK Sport to implement resilience in the workplace.
In addition to our monthly mindfulness at work training open programmes we offer bespoke one day courses, bitesize sessions, 5 days courses and consultancy. Contact us to find out how we can work with you to implement mindfulness at work.
Bookings are closed for this event.