1.Professor Ellen Langer: Mindfulness over Matter
Always entertaining, Professor Ellen Langer has studied mindfulness for over four decades, her expertise shines in this video.
2. Jon Kabat Zin: How can mindfulness change your life
Want to know just how life changing this stuff can be? Jon Kabat Zin talks you through the positive changes you are likely to experience with regular practice.
3. Mirabelle Bush: Working with Mindfulness
How can you put the theory into practice? Mirabelle Bush, one of the expert advisors behind Google’s ‘Search Inside Yourself’ program talks about working with mindfulness.
4. Neuroscientists Richard Davidson and Amishi Jha join clinical mindfulness expert Jon Kabat-Zinn: Becoming Conscious: The Science of Mindfulness
Three world class experts in their chosen fields talk us through the science behind mindfulness.
5. Oxford University’s Mark Williams talks about mindfulness
Mindfulness pioneer and author of the fantastically practical “Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Finding Peace in a Frantic World’ gives his perspective on mindfulness.
6. Ruby Wax, Sane New World
Comedian, author and Oxford University mindfulness graduate, Ruby Wax takes us on a humorous and authentic tour of her experience and practice.
7. Andy Puddicombe: All it takes is 10 mindful minutes
Only got a few minutes to spare? Then Andy Puddicombe’s Ted Talk on 10 mindful minutes is made for you.
8. Eckhart Tolle leads a mindfulness meditation
Need some practical tips for mindful meditation? Eckhart Tolle talks you through the basics.
9. Kristin Neff, Mindfulness and Self-Compassion
Do you ever catch yourself thinking you could be more compassionate towards yourself? Kristin Neff’s talk gives an excellent introduction and will inspire you to find out more.
10. Emiliana Simon –Thomas: Compassion in the Brain
Ever wondered what takes place in the brain when you feel compassion (or don’t!)? Emiliana R. Simon-Thomas looks at compassion in the brain.