Silence your inner critic? You would if you could, but sometimes it seems to have a mind of it’s own. Do you sometimes
- Feel not good enough?
- Believe everything you say sounds stupid?
- Before you even try you’re afraid of failing?
- Wonder why no one else seems to feel like that?
- Allow your inner critic to sabotage your goals?
- Feel that you’re in a cycle of negativity?
- Wonder what’s wrong with you?
Wish your inner critic would just shut the *£@!** up?
You’re not alone, self defeating thoughts affect every one of us some point and can be a major obstacle to achieving success. But how to silence it?