Date / Time:
7 November 2017 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Central London
Ticket price today: £0.00
Why write for wellbeing?
Well, we think writing is fun but there’s also some pretty convincing evidence based science behind it. Writing is powerful and provides a whole host of benefits.Long term benefits of expressive writing include;
- Personal growth
- Stress reduction
- Increased wellbeing
- Reduced anxiety
- Increased creativity
- Improved mood
- Greater productivity
- Feelings of greater physical wellbeing
- Improved working memory
- Greater resilience
- Bolstered immune system
- Positive impact on social and emotional wellbeing
Who should attend?
The course is for anyone who would like to increase their wellbeing and positivity. If you want explore your creativity and get more out of each day by living authentically this course is for you. Research over the last 30 years has linked writing on a regular basis to improved wellbeing and health. Still wondering if Writing for Wellbeing is for you? Ask yourself the following questions;
- Would you like to set yourself personal goals?
- Do you want to write to enhance your wellbeing?
- Would you like to discover your true values?
- Do you want to invest in your own personal growth?
- Are you wondering where next in life but feel stuck?
- Would you like to gain a fresh perspective?
- Are you interested in developing your own creativity?
- Do you find yourself censoring your own possibilities (and want to shut that down)?
- Would you like to develop mindfulness?
- Is your creativity clamouring to be heard and in need of an outlet?
- Would you like to become more confident?
- Would you like increased clarity around decision making?
- Do you want to use writing as a healing tool?
- Is it time to be kinder to yourself?
- Would you like to unleash your inner artist and have fun?
- Do you want to unlock the power of words?
If you answered “Yes” then this session is for you.
What can I expect?
We’ll take you through a series of transformational tools, techniques and activities in the workshop. You’ll be guided through a series of exercises in a safe, supportive, relaxed, non-judgemental and fun environment. You won’t be asked to share your work unless you want to.
This is your course. You don’t need any experience to join the session. Whatever you write and however you write it is fine. The sessions are fun, enjoyable and easy.
We’ll look at;
- The science of writing
- Creating writing rituals
- Writing for emotional balance
- Mindfulness and calm
- Challenging you beliefs
- Writing to nurture positive attitudes
- Balance and equanimity
- Body positive with words
- Using poetry for healing
- Changing your inner script
- Writing for insight and wisdom
- Writing to increase creativity
This London based course is £299 for the day including refreshments.
We’d love to tell you more contact us here
Bookings are closed for this event.