Date / Time:
22 March 2018 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Central London
Ticket price today: £0.00
Join us for Unleash your creativity and innovation skills at work training. Driving growth and innovation is the keystone of surviving and thriving in today’s business world. If you aspire to innovate and develop creativity in your industry, maintaining a competitive advantage, this programme is for you. If you can answer yes to the following questions you’re on your way to unleashing your creativity.
If you answer ‘Yes’ to the following questions, you may benefit from developing powerful creative thinking and innovation skills;
- Do you need to stay ahead of the curve in your industry?
- Would you like to develop your creativity?
- Has your professional training dampened your innovative thinking and you now want to break some rules?
- Is it important that you generate new ideas, perspectives and problem solving techniques?
- Would you like a toolkit of practical strategies to fire your creativity?
- Do you want to develop an innovative organisational culture and mindset?
- Would you like to understand the neuroscience behind creativity and innovation?
- Do you want to learn new strategies and models for creative thinking and innovation to fire new ideas?
- Creativity and innovation concepts
- The Psychology of Creativity and Innovation
- Practical Creative processes
- Encouraging innovation in teams
- Building organisational and individual Mindset for innovation and creativity
- Moonshots and celebrating failure
- Brain based creativity
- Becoming innovative (even when you think you’re not)
- Creativity for logical thinkers
- The emotional intelligence of creativity and innovation in teams
- Practising mindfulness for creativity
- Leading for innovation
Unleash your creativity and innovation skills at work training: Learning tools and techniques to support innovation
- Experiential tasks to practice & development of skills during the session
- Creativity and innovation planning for you and your business
Unleash your creativity and innovation skills at work training: Outputs
- By the end of the session participants will be able to;
- Identify creativity and innovation strengths
- Tools, techniques and strategies to increase creativity and innovation
- Mindset checklist
- Create conditions for brain based creativity to thrive
- Develop a 4 stage moonshot plan
- Create opportunities for creative problem solving
- Identify organisational culture and mindset to develop attitudes and behaviours critical to innovating as a team
Unleash your creativity and innovation skills at work training: Who is it for?
Delegates from all industries who aspire to innovate, Leaders, HR Professionals, Managers, those working with people on a regular basis, trainers, policy makers, anyone interested in enhancing their performance with self development.
Unable to join us for this session?
We offer one or two day options for this course. We are also able to design customised half day, full day and bitesize courses or conference sessions for your organisation. Find out more
Bookings are closed for this event.