Date / Time:
7 March 2018 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Central London
Ticket price today: £0.00
You’ll benefit from the results of putting our unconscious bias at work training into practice if you answer ‘Yes’ to the following questions;
- Is it important that your decision making is objective?
- Do you want to improve staff retention?
- Would you like to increase your talent pool and diversity for succession?
- Would you like to be a more inclusive leader?
- Do you want your organisation to be more diverse?
- Is it important for your organisation to strengthen teams?
- Would you like to impact positively on staff morale and loyalty
Unconscious Bias at Work Training Course Content:
- What is unconscious bias?
- Implicit association, attitudes, unconscious bias and stereotypes
- The Impact of Unconscious bias
- The neuroscience of bias
- Organisational bias and its impact
- Individual bias and why it matters
- Strategies to minimise unconscious bias on your business
- How to test your unconscious bias
Unconscious Bias at Work Training Course Learning Outcomes:
By the end of the session participants will be able to;
- Identify Unconscious bias
- Describe the neuroscience of unconscious bias
- Access implicit association assessments and identify their individual unconscious bias
- Recognise the impact of unconscious bias on performance, organisations and retention
- Employ strategies to combat organisational and individual unconscious bias
- Design an individual action plan
Unconscious Bias at Work Training Course; Who is it for?
Leaders, HR Professionals, Managers, those working with people on a regular basis, trainers, policy makers, anyone interested in enhancing their performance with self development.
Unable to join us for this session?
We can provide this session in-house for your organisation and tailor the session to your requirements. Find out more.
Bookings are closed for this event.