Date / Time:
9 November 2017 10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Central London
Ticket price today: £0.00
Whether you lecture to hundreds, do small group training or train one to one this fiun, practical, interactive programme will take your training skills to the next level.
You’ll benefit from this Brain Based Train the Trainer one day programme if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Do you regularly train others but wonder if you’re doing it the right way?
- Would you like to incorporate the latest brain based learning evidence into your sessions?
- Would you like to formalise your training structure?
- Are you interested in adding to your knowledge of training theory and practical toolkit?
- Would you like to learn professional training techniques?
- Do you sometimes struggle to make an impact?
- Would you like to communicate more powerfully?
- Do you wonder if there is a way to make it more interesting?
- Would you like to use humour effectively?
- Do you want immediate results?
- Would you like to make an enduring impression and embed learning effectively?
Yes? Then join us for this fun, practical two day programme to learn and apply our Train the Trainer for success.
- Brain based learning research & application
- Characteristics of effective trainers
- Identifying your strengths (and habits) when training
- Developing an authentic training style
- Your public training checklist
- Becoming an authentic trainer
- Learning theory in practice
- Engaging and motivating your audience
- Using humour
- Incorporating magic into your training
- The psychology and neuroscience of personal impact
- Working the room
- Brain based Structuring & design of your sessions
- Aims and objectives
- Managing questions
- Group dynamics and how to manage them
- Effective learning
- Session planning
- Visual aids
- Becoming an emotionally intelligent trainer
- Developing personal impact
- Non verbal communication
- Building your confidence
- Managing anxiety
- Micro sessions and feedback
- A training checklist to ensure brain are design
Tools and techniques that you can take away & start using immediately:
- Training checklist
- The PARR method
- Session planning tool
- Group Dynamic Model
- Individual training audit
- Mindful training practice
- Employ effective non-verbal communication
- Reduce anxiety under pressure
- Design an individual action plan
Who is it for?
Anyone who trains on a regular basis, managers, leaders, HR professionals, freelancers, those interested in building their brand niche, optimising their learning, performance or personal development.
Unable to join us for this session?
We can provide this session in-house for your organisation and also offer a two day option for this course. We are also able to design customised courses or conference sessions for your organisation. Find out more.
Bookings are closed for this event.