Date / Time:
27 February 2018 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Central London
Ticket price today: £299.00
Join us for this highly acclaimed one day course facilitated by one of the UK’s leading experts. You’ll learn all about the latest research in the field of positive psychology along with strategies, tools, techniques and practical applications in the workplace.
Positive Psychology at Work Training Course Summary
This one-day training course adopts an practical evidence based approach to increasing workplace performance with positive psychology. Led by one of the UK’s top experts in the field the session will provide the opportunity to examine and practice positive psychology. We’ll walk you through workplace processes, tools and introduce you to highly effective techniques. for increasing performance and achieving success with positive psychology at work.
Positive Psychology at Work Training Course outline
- The evidence base behind positive psychology and the positive impact it has on performance at work.
- How to create a workplace that flourishes
- Neuroscience and positive psychology
- The opportunity to examine how positive emotions enhance cognitive reserve
- The impact of positive psychology upon physical resilience
- Using positive psychology to reduce stress and increase ability to deal effectively with challenges and setbacks..
- Discover the link between positive psychology and focus enabling improved performance.
- The importance of growth mindset when seeking to increase and maintain performance at high levels.
- Positive psychology and the change process. How this can be harnessed for success.
- Adopting a strengths based approach to development and coaching
- Access to our positive psychology at work toolkit of practical tips for increasing performance.
- Access to our growth mindset toolkit
- Access to our online growth mindset leader and growth mindset self assessment
- Unlimited post training support
Who is this Positive Psychology at Work Training Course for?
This training course is for individuals and organisations who want to flourish and thrive by boosting performance, increase resilience, reduce stress and consistently maintain a high level of achievement in the workplace.
What will this Positive Psychology at Work Training Course help me do?
This course provides supportive, practical, expert led training to enable you to embed positive psychology practices and processes to enhance and increase performance at work. The session will cover a range of positive psychology approaches enabling you to stay on track with performance related goals. You will be taught tips and tricks providing you with an essential toolkit of positive psychology techniques that have been scientifically proven to increase performance, maintain motivation and achieve success.
We also provide in house training for organisations wishing to embed positive psychology and growth mindset across the business. The course is delivered by a MAPP qualified expert with international experience of working with organisations including Spotify, The Victoria and Albert Museum, Institute for Chartered Accountants England and Wales, the NHS, Local and Central Government, the Natural History Museum, National Deaf Children’s Society, University College of Osteopathy and Lancaster University amongst others. Contact us at email@example.com