Date / Time:
17 May 2017 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Central London
Ticket price today: £299.00
The Neuroscience of Leadership
The neuroscience of leadership is rapidly breaking new ground in leadership training, deepening people’s understanding of how the brain works and how to maximise one’s potential to improve effectiveness at work and build better relationships.
Is neuroscience for leadership and management for you?
- Would you like to understand how the brain affects your decision making?
- Are you interested in unconscious bias?
- Would you like to improve your relationships at work?
- Are you interested in what motivates others?
- Would you like to use neuroscience to influence?
- Are you interested in increasing neuroplasticity?
- Is it important that you and your business optimise performance?
- Would you like to understand the latest in brain based science?
- How neuroscience techniques can be applied to leadership development
- Understanding the scope of agility and diversity of thinking in adult brains • Mindsets—can you move from fixed to growth?
- Deeply embedded leadership patterns and immunity to change
- Introduction to fundamental brain structures and their functions
- Developing new ways to perceive, think and behave
- First Impressions
- How habits are formed and how they can change
- Increasing moments of insight for yourself and others
- The SCARF Model
- Unconscious bias
- Emotions from a scientific stance
- The effects of positive psychology on individuals and groups
- The brain’s reactions to change and how to plan and manage for them • Coaching with the brain in mind.
Our Maximise Performance with the Neuroscience of Leadership and Management course focuses on:
- Your stuck neural patterns as a leader
- Creating the conditions for success in your organisation by leading teams and shifting the culture from fear to trust
- Visioning the future using the power of storytelling
Who should attend?
This session is recommended for individuals who want to enhance their own and others performance/wellbeing at work through understanding and applying cutting edge research about the brain.
Outputs and take aways to use immediately. Course participation will enable delegates to:
- Be aware of fundamental brain structures and their functions to provide themselves and others with improved mental models to deal with change, pressure, prioritising, innovation and emotions
- Have an increased awareness of their own and others brains alongside how they can enhance the brain’s strengths and manage its limitations
- Use their mental resources more effectively and efficiently to increase speed and accuracy at work
- Develop greater mental flexibility through knowledge of how the brain can adapt
- Help others understand how habits form and change alongside techniques to support this
- Employ the power of neuroplasticity in unleashing mental agility and resilience