Date / Time:
21 June 2017 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Central London
Ticket price today: £299.00
Join us on our popular and practical ‘How to Effectively Manage Change’ course in London
If you answer ‘Yes’ to the following questions, you will benefit from Effective Change Management training;
- Is your organization implementing a change of direction, a new approach to culture or an adjustment of resources?
- Has your organization experienced rapid growth, requiring you to develop your skills to manage others through change?
- Do you need to increase your knowledge of the psychology of change and respond effectively to a variety of responses to proposed and implemented change?
- The practical application of change management theory
- Understanding how to effectively manage your team through the psychological stages of chang
- Practice a toolkit of techniques to successfully navigate every aspect of change in your organisation
Learning Outcomes: By the end of the session participants will be able to;
- Identify the major themes of change management theory
- Understand and practice a range of effective tools and techniques to successfully faciltate change.
- Plan a focused approach to the different stages of the change management process and identify self and team goals to monitor and establish progress.
Who is it for?:
Leaders, HR Professionals, Managers, those working with people on a regular basis, trainers, policy makers, anyone interested in enhancing their performance with self development.
What delegates have said about our Managing Change expertise:
“You were exactly what our committee needed – your session was lively and informative, and helped us in very constructive and practical ways to prepare for the big changes we were facing.”
“You came highly recommended to us, and we in turn would thoroughly recommend you to any group facing change. (And which group isn’t?!)”
“The knowledge and skills you shared with us, both in the session and in the workbooks we took away, have continued to be of very real use in working through the stages of change with each of the groups who make up the school community.”
“I would really really really really really recommend you to any organisation with changes on the horizon. You gave us the confidence to face the future without fear.”