Date / Time:
12 October 2017 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Central London
Ticket price today: £0.00
You’ll benefit from this Essential Emotional Intelligence Skills one day programme if you answer yes to the following questions:
- Do you sometimes struggle to identify the impact your emotions are having on your behaviour?
- Is your performance often impaired by your ability to manage emotional events in your life?
- Do you find work anxieties affect your private life?
- Do you struggle to manage the difficult emotions of others without losing your cool or becoming upset?
- Do you find it difficult to manage your emotions when you’re angry or upset?
- Would you like to learn new strategies, tools and techniques to develop your emotional intelligence?
Join us for this one day programme to learn and apply essential emotional intelligence skills for success in every part of your life.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- The psychology and neuroscience of emotional intelligence
- Understand how you can improve your performance by developing your emotional intelligence.
- Practice emotional intelligence tools and strategies that you can take away and use to develop your emotional intelligence skills.
- Identify what triggers your self defeating emotional responses and learn how to overcome your triggers.
- Assess your current levels of emotional intelligence and develop an action plan to improve on your selected key areas.
- Understand how you can use emotional intelligence to improve your personal and professional relationships.
By the end of the session participants should be able to:
- Our quick and easy four step technique you can use to apply a growth mindset to failure.
- Access to our emotional intelligence self-assessment.
- Apply effective emotionally intelligent strategies to your goals and aspirations
- Learn tools to ensure your emotional intelligence skill development is a life long process.
- Learn our step by step strategy to tackle your emotionally charged triggers.
- Learn techniques to apply emotional intelligence skills to improving relationships.
Who is it for?
Any level of leader or manager, those new to leadership roles, supervisors, line managers, HR professionals, anyone frequently interested in optimising their learning, performance or personal development.
Unable to join us for this session?
We offer half day, bitesize and one day options for this course that can be delivered for you in-house. We are also able to design customised half day, full day and bitesize courses or conference sessions for your organisation. Find out more
Bookings are closed for this event.