Date / Time:
19 September 2017 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Central London
Ticket price today: £0.00
You’ll benefit from this practical Assertiveness and Confidence 1 day session if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Do you find it hard to say no?
- Are you struggling to be heard in meetings?
- Do you feel uncomfortable when disagreeing with others?
- Do you avoid confrontation?
- Is it easier to say ‘Yes’ than to articulate your real preference?
- Do you sometimes find yourself being aggressive instead of assertive?
- Are you lost for words in key moments when you want to speak your mind? If you answered “yes” to the above and it all sounds too too familiar, join us for our Improve your Assertiveness and Confidence 1 Day course in central London.
- What assertiveness is (and isn’t)
- Recognising your individual patterns of assertion
- Where non – assertion stems from and how to overcome it
- How to change your thoughts and feelings around assertiveness
- The neuroscience of assertiveness
- Simple exercises to control your physiological response to being assertive
- 6 basic types of assertion at work
- How to rewire your brain for assertiveness and confidence
- The 4 key components of an easy to remember assertiveness script
- The importance on non-verbal communication when communicating
- Increasing your personal impact when communicating with others
- You’ll also get access to our Assertiveness audit
By the end of the session participants will be able to;
- Identify assertiveness
- Recognise the underlying reasons for being unassertive
- Complete an individual assertiveness audit
- Understand the neuroscience behind assertion
- Employ strategies to manage anxiety during difficult conversations
- Increase their personal impact
- Use insights from non verbal communication to add power to their conversations
- Have easy to remember, ready to use assertive scripts and strategies to take away and use immediately
Who is it for?
All those working with people on a regular basis, frontline staff, managers, Leaders, HR Professionals, Managers, trainers, policy makers, anyone interested in enhancing their performance with self development.
Unable to join us for this session?
We can provide this session in-house to your organisation and offer half day and one day options for this course. We are also able to design customised half day, full day and bitesize courses or conference. Find out more.
Bookings are closed for this event.