Date / Time:
15 April 2018 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Central London
Ticket price today: £0.00
Are you wondering what emotional intelligence training is and if it’s for you? You’ll benefit from this Essential Emotional Intelligence Training one day programme if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Do you sometimes struggle to identify the impact your emotions are having on your behaviour?
- Is your performance often impaired by your ability to manage emotional events in your life?
- Do you find work anxieties affect your private life?
- Do you struggle to manage the difficult emotions of others without losing your cool or becoming upset?
- Do you find it difficult to manage your emotions when you’re angry or upset?
- Would you like to learn new strategies, tools and techniques to develop your emotional intelligence?
Join us for this one day programme to learn and apply essential emotional intelligence skills for success in every part of your life.
In Essential Emotional Intelligence Training We’ll cover:
- What is emotional intelligence?
- The psychology and neuroscience of emotional intelligence
- Understand how you can improve your performance by developing your emotional intelligence.
- Practice emotional intelligence tools and strategies that you can take away and use to develop your emotional intelligence skills.
- Identify what triggers your self defeating emotional responses and learn how to overcome your triggers.
- Assess your current levels of emotional intelligence and develop an action plan to improve on your selected key areas.
- Understand how you can use emotional intelligence to improve your personal and professional relationships.
What people say about Positive Change Guru’s Emotional Intelligence Training sessions:
“Viv recently spent 90 minutes with the Financial Times Communications Team discussing emotional intelligence in the workplace and how it can help teams improve their performance. Her session was highly interactive and very relevant, covering the principles behind EI and using practical examples to show how these work. The group feedback was unanimously positive. Viv’s session generated a lot of conversation throughout the rest of the day and left us with a lot of food for thought.”
Emily Gibbs, Head of Corporate and Internal Communications, Financial Times.
Tickets for this event are £299.00 per person.
Enrol before 28th February to claim your 10% discount.
This course is facilitated by Viv Thackray Dutton, one of Europe’s leading experts in emotional intelligence. You’ll learn tips and tricks to help you incorporate emotional intelligence into your everyday life. Whether you’re looking to learn about about emotional intelligence for your own wellbeing or interested in the workplace applications of emotional intelligence this course is for you. Viv has been featured in Success Magazine and has worked with Spotify, The Financial Times, Natural History Museum and V&A amongst others. On the day Viv will share her insider tips and tricks to make positive psychology part of your routine.
We also offer bespoke in house training, one day, bitesize courses along with expert consultancy. Contact us to see how we can help you to develop emotional intelligence in your life.
Bookings are closed for this event.