Date / Time:
19 October 2017 10:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Central London
Ticket price today: £0.00
You’ll benefit from this Building Resilience Masterclass if you find yourself:
- Feeling stressed by an increasing ‘To Do’ list
- Spending more time at work and achieving even less
- Suffering from information overload
- With no recollection of your daily commute
- Working on weekends and days off
- Checking your email in the early hours
- Eating at your desk without tasting your food
- Paying more attention to your iPhone than to your nearest and dearest
- Dwelling on past events or dreading what the future holds?
- Are you skim reading these questions?
If you answered “yes” to the above our Mindfulness At Work Masterclass is for you.
- What resilience is
- The business case for building wellbeing and resilience. Who is using it and why
- Pressure, performance and stress
- The neuroscience of resilience
- Resilience, wellbeing and performance
- Building resilient businesses
- Happiness at work – does it really matter?
- Managing ADT in a VUCA world
- adapting to change
- How to carve out time for focus and development
- Embracing growth mindset for a positive future
- Building a culture and practice of wellbeing and resilience
- Responding positively to workplace stress in order to flourish
- Tools and techniques for sustaining wellbeing and resilience
Learning Outcomes: By the end of the session participants will be able to;
- Identify the benefits of wellbeing and resilience
- The ability to master stress and build resilience
- Reduce burnout by optimising resilience and wellbeing
- Understand the neuroscience behind mindfulness
- Design your day for optimum performance
- The importance of relationships
- The power of flourishing at work
- Build organisational and individual resilience with mindfulness
- Have easy to remember, ready to use resilience and wellbeing practices, tools and strategies to take away and use immediately
- An individual action plan
- 365 Day post training support
Who is it for?
All those wishing to improve performance, build resilience and reduce stress, frontline staff, managers, Leaders, HR Professionals, Managers, trainers, policy makers, anyone interested in enhancing their performance with mindfulness.
Unable to join us for this session?
We can provide this session in-house for your organisation and offer half day and one day options for this course. We are also able to design customised half day, full day and bitesize courses or conference sessions for your organisation. Find out more.
Bookings are closed for this event.