Date / Time:
5 September 2017 - 24 October 2017 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Location: Central London
Ticket price today: £0.00
Led by experts in the field, this fun, interactive and supportive 8 week course will enable you to develop the skill of being present, learning ‘mindfulness’; a way of paying attention, on purpose and non-judgementally, to what goes on in the present moment in your body, mind, and the world around you. Mindfulness can enable you to see things differently, recognise habitual thought patterns and the trap of negative thinking bringing you into the present moment. It can increase your sense of personal confidence, improve your ability to manage stress and build resilience.
- More energy and enthusiasm
- Increased focus
- A greater capacity for relaxation
- Enhanced self-confidence
- An increased ability to handle stressful situations
What to expect
This course will provide a safe, supportive and comfortable environment for anyone facing illness, stress, emotional turmoil, or other life challenges. It is offerred as a complement, and not a replacement, to traditional medical and psychological treatments. Published peer reviewed research reveals that most individuals who practice Mindfulness experience:
- Lasting reductions in physical and psychological symptoms
- An increased capacity for relaxation
- Greater work life balance
- Reduced pain levels and an improved ability to deal with any pain that remains
- More energy and zest for life;
- A growth in productivity and enhanced concentration levels
- Increased positivity and self-esteem
- Improved stress management in response to both short and long-term stress.
This course is for everyone who would like to;
- Find out more about mindfulness
- Is looking for a way to manage the chaos of every day life
- Improve their wellbeing
- Deepen their existing practice
- Decrease stress levels
- Or simply find out more
Our course director, Gill Thackray, is a PhD candidate specialising in mindfulness and holds a first class MSc in Mindfulness Studies. We take our commitment to you and your wellbeing seriously. All of our teachers are committed to regular continuing professional development and work within the UK Mindfulness Good Practice Guidelines. We ensure that all of our courses are led by qualified practitioners registered on the UK Listing Of Mindfulness Teachers.
Contact us now to find out more and reserve your space.
Bookings are closed for this event.